October 17, 2010

Ismael's Brother


Ismael's brother flew in from Morocco yesterday on a grueling 10 hour flight. We waited for him for at the airport for about two hours. It was all a very exciting affair waiting for everyone to walk through the double doors and look for their families. Every time the automated doors open everyone peered in in excitement hoping that their special person was next to walk out.

Amine (Ismael's brother) finally made it out of customs two and a half hours after his plane landed. When we got home Amine showered us with gifts from Morocco! We got cookies, jewelry, house decoration, and some other Moroccan delicacies that we will be consuming for the next few months. Honestly he brought more treats than clothes!

Moroccan Necklaces

They've obviously missed each other

Beautiful City!


Before we picked up Amine from the airport, we went to my favorite place in the world--TARGET!-- where I spotted a great denim shirt. I've been eyeing denim shirts for a while, not quite sure how I would wear them, but I bought one two days ago at Target and I am IN LOVE with it. Who knew that a denim shirt would be so versatile? (Okay maybe everyone--but it takes me a while!) I am not yet comfortable with the full jean outfit yet, since it is still engraved in my mind as a Canadian Tuxedo. I went for a different look: paired it with a skirt and cardigan.



Boots, Socks, Shirt: Target 
Skirt: H&M
Giraffe Scarf, Belt, Necklace: Vintage

1 comment: