November 28, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas








Okay, I have a confession: I was raised Muslim but my favorite holiday of all time is... you guessed it, CHRISTMAS.

It's so twinkly, happy, full of love, joy and shopping!

Whats not to like about it? I just ignore all the actual meaning of Christmas with church and things - and I find it the perfect holiday for me!

I live in a great neighborhood that seems to share my love. Gethsemane Garden Center is at the top of my street and every time I walk by it smells of pine, and it's decorated with beautiful Christmas lights and holiday cheer! It was filled this weekend with people buying trees, decorations, and more! I just could not help by smiling every time I walk by that store. It really makes being away from Maine (where forests surround you) a little bit better.

 Lena's new obsession: A fork.




No comments:

Post a Comment